The documents found below are just a few of the practicums that have been submitted by individuals who have undergone our 4-day Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training (AIFT) program. We celebrate in their achievements and enjoy learning how Appreciative Inquiry has influenced their lives – personally and professionally. We are so appreciative of the clients we serve and the joy they bring to our work. New stories are posted frequently, so check back often to see what new stories have been posted. Enjoy!
Colleges and Universities
- Building Capacity for Quality Improvement at Southwest, Inc.
- Collaborating Together, We Will Create an Environment Where Ideas Flourish
- Coming Together for Change
- Creating a Clear and Shared Vision for the AIMS Department
- Creating a Compelling Image of the Future
- Expanding our Data Toolkit
- Innovative and Sustainable Services and Support to People with Addictions
- Optimal Data Tool Use
- Positive Topics: Safe Work Environment, Communication, and Healthy Staff Morale
- Power of Support, Appreciation, and Positive Communication
- Providing Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare with Energized Optimism, Trust, and Teamwork
- Support, Appreciation, and Positive Communication in Healthcare